At Leads Origins, we aim to take over the digital marketing sector by using Artificial Intelligence techniques.
Currently, through the analysis of different types of variables collected from the Internet, our system creates the best target audience for a social media advertising campaign. We want to improve and expand the features of our system, discovering and implementing new methods of analysis.
We are looking for a Django/Python developer to work on web application development. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by our UX developers,
What we are looking for
- You love technical challenges. You’re proactive and like to lead your own projects, understanding business needs and providing the best possible technical solution.
- Python is your language. You have experience in developing, deploying, testing and improving applications.
- Your Python experience includes accessing external APIs (back-end APIs or payment gateways such as Stripe).
- You’re excited about deploying to production multiple times a day and collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
- You’re comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
We are based in Madrid, Spain. We are, however, open to talking to applicants from other parts of Spain and the world. We are a distributed team from day zero.
How to Apply
If you’re unsure, please apply – we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, simply ping us from the contact page. Please include a link to your LinkedIn or GitHub profile.Tags: empleo