Effective: April 6th, 2017
At Leads Origins, we follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us.
In short, if you purchase a subscription plan for our SaaS tool and want your money back, you can request a refund during the first 15 days of your subscription.
Also, you can choose not to renew your subscription by letting us know at least 48 hours before the renewal date.
Now, for more details, please read the guidelines governing the refund and cancellation policy:
- When you create a free trial account, you do not incur in any obligation to purchase a paid subscription plan.
- If you choose to purchase a subscription plan, your purchase will be governed by our Terms of Service valid at the time of purchase and their future modifications.
- We offer a 15-day no obligation refund policy. The no obligation refund period begins immediately upon the activation of a subscription plan and its successful payment. You can easily request your refund with an authenticated request via the contact form available within the Leads Origins online SaaS tool. You will be refunded in full with a minor service charge (60 Euros).
- The 15-day no obligation refund period only applies to new customers and does not apply to existing customers that have already renewed their subscription plan at least once.
- The 15-day no obligation refund period does not apply to customers who have entered into a separate paid Enterprise agreement with us.
- The 15-day no obligation refund period only applies to the Sofware-as-a-Service (SaaS) service plans. It does not apply to consulting services, advertising fees or any other service beyond the use of our SaaS platform.
- Leads Origins will not honor a free trial period or 15-day no obligation refund period for customers who were once paying subscribers, cancelled, and then decided to re-instate their subscription to Leads Origins.
- Also, we will not honor a free trial period or 15-day no obligation refund period to users who have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
- If you simply wish to cancel your subscription without your account being charged for the next term, you must do so at least 48 hours before the renewal date by sending an authenticated request via the contact form available within the Leads Origins online SaaS tool. If you cancel your subscription, you will retain access to the audiences you downloaded while your subscription was in good standing.